For the first time in a while, we all were able to get out and ride during the last week. There was a long time meetup that finally happened.
- Rich and Rico meetup for an impromptu lunch at Upstate Craft Beer Co
- Jon talks about riding with local Moto Amino Dragon Krew as they did a recon ride to prep for the East Coast Meetup
- We talk about dream trips we would like to take and recall a previous episode where we planned out the ultimate Loud Pipes automotive tour (episode 44)
- Rico's possible new seat for his Roadmaster
8-Days a Week
Rich updates his list for 8-days a week, still needs a birthstone...
- 2007 H-D Softail Deuce (cruiser)
- Motus MST-R (touring)
- 2000 Yamaha R6 (sport)
- KTM 450 SX-F factory edition (dirt)
- 2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative LeMans Edition
- Callaway SC560 Suburban (560HP 6.2L V8) (family hauler and replaces the truck)
- Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack (485 HP 6.4L HEMI)
Project remains: H-D 1943 WLC
LOUD PIPES SOUND CHALLENGE (name that bike)
- Guess the brand +1
- Guess the bike +1
- Stock or aftermarket +1
- Name the brand of the pipes +3
- This week's bike, Yamaha R1 with Two Brothers exhaust
- 2nd Annual Congregation Show - April 14th, 2018 2pm-8pm
- 2nd Annual Moto Amino East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 at Capital PowerSport, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge - June 21st, 2018 thru July 11th, 2018.
- 1st Annual LoudPipes Meetup - July 13th - July 15th. Gettysburg, PA. Staying at DummerBoy Campground
- 14th Annual Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th - 7th 2018 (Roger one of our supports is planning to ride from Oregon for event. Jon and Roger are going to head to Las Vegas, NV for AimExpo)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 14 minutesSupport Loud Pipes!