To round out our time in Atlanta, we have another special interview to share. We had the great pleasure of sitting down with Jocelyn Dorsey. Jocelyn is currently the Director of Editorials & Public Affairs at WSB-TV 2 in Atlanta, GA. She has been at WSB-TV for 43 years and started out as anchor/report and was the first African American news anchor in the Atlanta, GA market.
Jocelyn is a Harley-Davidson fan and has purchased several Harley-Davidsons. You'll have to listen to hear the funny Indian story...
Notable details and moments from the interview:
- First bike purchased: (2003 100th Softtail standard).
- She completed a ride of 7,688 miles in 21 days to support Special Olympics of Georgia.
- Discussed what it was like to complete the Ultimate Coast to Coast Iron Butt Challenge.
- currently rides a 2014 Harley-Davidson Street Guild Special
- We talk about Jocelyn taking her bike on a cruise and the ship boarding process.
- She talks about her involvement with the Pediatric Bran Tumor Fundation Ride for Kids
Upcoming events that one or more Loud Pipes! members plan on attending:
- Moto Vlogging Meetup Makeup - July 15th-17nd.
- 12th Annual Barber Vintage Festival (October 7th-9th, 2016)
If you enjoy the show, want to keep it AD free, and receive generous rewards for your contribution, check out our donation page loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 52 minutes 47 seconds
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!