Catching up after some time off due to various reasons. We cover some motorcycle racing and various other topics. First Five Loud Pipes Rider Jebbie got himself a Yamaha Raider and we are super happy for him! We also welcome Roger Smith to the club house and appreciate the support.
American Flat Track - we catch up on the first three races of the season and give our take on the season so far.
- Rules for this American Flat Track season
- Changes for the 2017 season
- New Indian Scout FTR750
- New Harley-Davidson XG750R
World Super Bike - season is three races in and Rich is following with his desire to get the R6 on the track.
- Indian Motorcycle Project Chieftain build winners announced
- Chris Brewer suggests we look at different camping options for Barber: Oak Mountain State Park
- A look back to the birth of Victory Motorcycles and a first ride review of the original V92C from Rider magazine
- Moto Vlogger Spring Mountain Ride - April 7, 2017 - Going to be staying in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- OBX bike week - April 22 - 30. Look for Dave Shupe and he'll buy the first Loud Pipes fan lunch plus he'll have some show swag to give out.
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Running time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!