After a great show with the next generation, Jon is back on the hot seat to talk about his riding over the past few days. Jon met up with Rich and Micah for lunch on Friday at Hwy 55 Burgers. Then on Sunday Jon took a little ride out to Kitty Hawk, NC to meet-up with Dave and attend the OBX bike week. All in Jon rode 975 miles and is about to crack 13k on the Spyder. With two more weeks before the one year anniversary, will he crack 14k, 15k, or 16k?
OBX Bike Week:
- Very SMALL turn out, perhaps due to end of the weekend and rainy weather
- Visited three light houses (Cape Hatteras, Bodie Island, and Currituck)
- Traveled the length of NC 12 from Corolla, NC to Hatteras, NC
- After speaking with a fellow Spyder rider on replacing reflectors with LED lights, Jon has ideas
We have been busy working on the rules for the 2nd annual Motorcycle Podcaster Challenge. We give a high level overview of the rules and here are some of the highlights:
- Three week challenge and will start on June 21st, 2017 ending on July 12th, 2017
- Standalone Podcast that challenge members can be part of. Recording will be Wednesday nights at 9pm ET.
- No phone app will be used - social meet site will be used in stead (Facebook Group)
- Weekly submit for points instead of daily
- Managed by non member of challenge
- Alphabet scavenger hunt
- Milage bonus points
- Listener bonus points
- Flash Challenges will be offered as a way for behind teams to catchup.
- Homestead Hill Hootenanny 2017 (Boone, NC/Robbinsville, NC - July6th - July 9th) Rico and Jon are going. This is a large moto vloggers meetup
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Running time: 59 minutes 33 Seconds
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.Support Loud Pipes!