First order of business is to bring Rico up to speed on the PA road trip.
- MPC individual trophy was delivered to Dangerous Dave during a dinner meet up at Fegley's Bethlehem Brew Works
- Saturday mountain ride with Dangerous Dave, Zyon, and Chris all Riders of Loud Pipes! members
- New Gold Wing! check out all the detail on this site
- We clowned the Yamaha Venture for a 4700 rpm redline and decided to compare that to HD
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide (2018) makes 111 ft/lbs torque at 3,250 with a 5,500 redline
Spend My Money
The criteria was to buy a touring motorcycle with all the bells and whistles and a budget around $30k.
- New: BMW K1600 GTL ($27,745 including premium package)
- 70ish pounds lighter than the new Wing (772 vs 842 both fueled and ready to ride)
- 160HP / 129 ft/lbs inline 6 (no numbers on the Wing yet)
- Front: BMW Motorrad Duolever; central spring strut (take that fancy new Wing)
- Used: 2016 Harley-Davidson FLHTKSE - Screamin Eagle Limited CVO Ebay $30,470
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 2 hours 20 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!