Rich and Jon talk about various topics this week and mix in some recent riding and plans for the future.
We are looking for feedback and interest in a mountain meet up and ride event, send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page
- Kawasaki teases a new supercharged model
- Could the new Suzuki Hayabusa be turbo charged?
- Refining some of our colder(er) riding gear with overpants
- Enevate Announces 5-Minute Extreme Fast Charge Battery Technology for Electric Vehicles
- Harley-Davidson wireless headset interface module released
- Robot motorcycle racer soundly beaten by human champion Valentino Rossi
- We spend a minute talking and laughing about all the walnuts on the road during our PA ride last week
- More detail on the 2018 Gold Wing front suspension
Spend my money!
Next: Solo rider, back roads - not much for Highways, but should be able to handle them. Needs to handle mountain twistys well. More comfortable on a cruiser style, but fine with dual-sport style as well. Top of the budget is $13K. Fairly novice rider, 3 years experience. It's more about enjoying the ride than bells and whistles. No real preference on brand.
- Rich is rebuilding forks on the R6, parts ordered and MFM will do the work For $80 each. Done!
- Rich is starting to build a luggage rack for the Deuce. Sketch started and looking at size needed for luggage
- 1st Annual Loud Pipes Meetup - TBD….
- 2nd Annual Motorcycle Amino East Coast Meetup - June 9th 2018 - Wake Forest, NC.
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hours 12 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!