Bacon's Broken Bits joins Rich this week to cover some additional rider training and gear for new riders
Rider training schools
Get some gear
- MSF requirements (states and country requirements may vary)
- We cover the basics of what a new rider should get
- Prepare for the sli de, not the ride (Christmas Story little brother!) Just kidding and we had a lot of fun with this during the show. :)
#1, your gear is your primary setup for climate control, get something as comfortable as possible, and minimize gear that is distracting.
- Ride your ride, no need to keep up with advanced riders beyond your skill level
Find a helmet that FITS properly!
- Recommend a full face, but that’s your decision
- Over the ankle, sturdy, perhaps leather, sneakers need not apply, flip flops, your an idiot
- Good place to spend some money for quality and comfort, remember climate control..
- Three finger gloves for Bacon ;)
- Leather or Nylon, consider changing weather needs and rain options
- recommend riding jeans with full kevlar or motorcycle specific riding pants
- Dragon Krew Moto-Amino ride to Key West FL. - February 18th, 2018 - February 21st, 2018 is a saddle sore 1000!
- 2nd Annual Congregation show - April 14th, 2018 2-8pm
- 1st Annual Loud Pipes Meetup - July 13th, 2018 - July 15th, 2018 - near Gettysburg area
- 2nd Annual East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 - Captial Powersports, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual MPC June 21st, 2018 - July 11th, 2018
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th, 2018 - October 7th, 2018
- Jon plans to ride across the country, much more detail to add at a later time. :)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 48 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!