Rich and Jon are fresh off a ride to Florida to visit Rich's parents, watch some sports car racing, and grabbed an awesome interview that will be our next show.
Rich and Jon are grilled by Rico on their trip to Florida and all the GEAR they wore to stay warm.
- Rich's Gear:
- Legs - Regular long johns (trip home), Freeze Out pants, riding jeans, and rain pants (after stop in Columbia, SC)
- Feet - cotton socks on trip down. Purchased: HD wool shocks for trip home.
- Neck - Turtle fur
- Core - Freeze Out Long Sleeve Top, Long sleeve shirt, HD hooded sweat shirt, HD riding jacket, Rain Jacket (last day, since it was mid 40's when pulled out of hotel)
- Hands - Freeze Out glove liners, Gauntlet Gloves (only during day when warm), Ski Gloves (only on way down after sun was down), Purchased: HD Circuit gauntlet-gloves
- Jon's Gear:
- Legs - long johns, Freeze Out pants, Jeans (on way down), basketball warm-up pants, and Tour Master Overpants
- Feet - Socks, Freeze-Out Inner Boot Liners
- Neck - Balaclava
- Core - Compression Long Sleeve top, Freeze Out Long Sleeve Top, Long sleeve shirt, Sweetshirt (last day, since it was mid 40's when pulled out of hotel), Cortech GX Sport Air 4.0 Jacket (with all liners in)
- Hands - Freeze-Out glove liners, Klim Element Long Gloves
- Product Review:
- Racing - Rich and Jon talk about first time going to see sport car racing as they attend one the biggest events - Rolex 24 of Daytona.
Various pictures from the trip (and one preview for the next episode)
- Indian Lighting bolt from Easyriders Bike show. This bike is part of the Indian Chieftain build contest built by Indian Motorcycle of Charlotte.
- American Flat Track Race - Charlotte, NC April 1, 2017
- Moto Vlogger Spring Mountain Ride - April 7, 2017 - Going to be staying in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 34 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!