To finish up Rich and Jon's trip to Florida, we have one more topic to cover. We covered it a little bit in episode 74 where Rich and Jon stopped by J. Webster Designs in Gainesville, FL. This show is the interview Rich and Jon captured with Justin and the follow on conversation with Rico.
Before the interview Rich and Jon try to cheer up Rico as he was having issues with his Mac Mini and a bluetooth keyboard. Not sure if was Rich and Jon or triple rum and coke, but Rico cheered up.
Rich and Jon met Justin previously at the Barber Vintage Festival - October 2016.
- All work is done out of his home shop - which is an undersized 2-car garage
- First bike was a Honda CB750F - which is undergoing major customization
- Currently working a Honda CB550 that will be a scrambler/tracker concept
- Current makes four parts for Honda CB bikes
- Wrench Against the Machine
- Justin was on Episode 4 of the winning team. His team members were Josh Allison and Chastin Brand
- Started with a 1977 Suzuki GS 550 turned into an Easyriders style Chopper
- Had to cut the front end due to rake was to long.
- Justin only slept for 40 minutes during the 72-hour challenge
- Rich and Jon got to see the bikes - Listen for Rich's reaction...
- American Flat Track Race - Charlotte, NC April 1, 2017
- Moto Vlogger Spring Mountain Ride - April 7, 2017 - Going to be staying in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 38 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!