We are joined again this week we a special guest. This time its one of our own Riders of Loud Pipes! First Five member Zyon, who took a trip to the IMS show in Cleveland. Zyon joins us to give his recap of what he saw at the show and a few other topics.
Little background on Zyon
- A First Five member in the Riders of Loud Pipes
- Several bikes in garage
- 2013 Harley Davidson Deluxe
- 1998 Kawasaki KLR (Rich's old bike) using as a winter bike this year
- Custom Kawasaki 440 hardtail - for sale if anyone is looking
- Harley Davidson was demonstrating how to pick up a bike from a dropped position
- Honda was pushing the new Rebel
- No Moto Guzzi, so Zyon could not check out the Flying Fortress
- Victory was there, but they were pushed into the Polaris tent with Slingshots
- Don't expect much from Victory to make it to Indian save for may the engine from the Octane
- Don't expect to see a Victory bike with an Indian badge
- BMW bikes caught Zyon's eye and sat on a few
- R6 is a beautifully bike and the front looks angry. Zyon is not a street bike person, but this one he liked
- Talked to Rinehart and off-record said parts would still be coming out and will be legal in 49 states.
- There was custom sport bike that was streched. It has a box with a scorpion living in it.
- Zero electric bikes was at show, but no one in area looking at bikes. Feel that electric bikes are more the California
- Excelsior-Henderson vintage bike brand coming back to life?
- Harley Davidson tilting Reverse Trike. This was talked about on Motorcycle Men Podcast a few months ago.
- Rich and Bryce installed the swingarm bag on the Deuce
- Mike Sawyer sent in feedback to Rico recommending that he looks at love-jugs for the Roadmaster
- American Flat Track Race - Charlotte, NC April 1, 2017
- Moto Vlogger Spring Mountain Ride - April 7, 2017 - Going to be staying in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Images mentioned in this episode
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.
Running time: 1 hour 08 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!