Rich attended the Congregation Show in Charlotte, NC and that is the first major topic. We cover some recent news and then discuss the coming trend of autonomous vehicles and the systems that operate vehicles.
- The Congregation Show
- Indian unveils a special Scout
- Harley is looking to build a plant in Thailand, but steel works are not happy
- We take a look at the insane pro stock drag motor from S&S
- Second big topic was autonomous vehicles, we engage in a general conversation on the topic
- and Bosch is working on a connected system to make bikes safer
- Amp'd Moto expanded on the autonomous vehicle topic and gave his take after listening to the show.
- Loud Pipes! mini meetup - Suck Bang Blow, Myrtle Beach, SC - June 4th PM
- Homestead Hill Hootenanny 2017 (Boone, NC/Robbinsville, NC - July6th - July 9th) Rico and Jon are going. This is a large moto vloggers meetup
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama
Running time: 1 hour 08 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated.Support Loud Pipes!