Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
In this installment of Loud Pipes! we are joined by a fellow friend/rider/moto-vlogger Amp'd Moto. Clocking in at almost an hour and half we got a little long winded for this one.
- Amp'd Moto - Background
- 10ish years in the saddle and has ridden various sport bikes in the past
- Current Ride - 100th Edition Harley-Davidson V-Rod
- Amp'd Moto Moto-Vlogging Setup and Editting
- Amp'd is looking at next bike and is looking at the FJ-09. We talk about other bikes in the same class, get everyones view on them, and set the stage for a future episode
- Indian Scot Bobber - we give our initial thoughts from photos and specs
- Rich has completed his demo ride video of the Moto Guzzi Flying Fortress (MGX-21)
- Indian broke three land speed records.
8 Days a week List from Amp'd Moto:
- Street Glide Special
- Yamaha FJ-09
- Ducati Panigale
- Honda Africa Twin
- Honda CRF250L
- 2018 Chevy Camaro
- Shelby GT500 67' Eleanor
- Project: Rat Rod Old Beetle - hard top euro edition
- Ray Price Capital City Bikefest - September 22-24 - Raleigh, North Caroliona
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama - CANCELLED due to personal obligations
Running time: 1 Hours 27 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page
Support Loud Pipes!