- Matthew picked up a 2005 Honda VTX 1300
- Took on the task of replacing a hybrid battery pack, pic 1, pic 2, pic 3
- Suzuki Intruder is for sale, but we discuss replacing fork seals
- Things Matthew hates about his motorcycles (all in good fun on YouTube) Intruder, VTX
- Hard bags for the VTX
- Color for Matthew's bike at some point, inspired by the Dodge Indy pace truck edition
- The Magna is a quite a motorcycle
- John Jones writes in and recommends looking at a Cobrra NEMO 2 for chain oiling
- Rich recalls the Scottoiler from his days with the KLR.
- Harley fine reduced for the illegal tuning devices settlement
- Ray Price Capital City Bikefest - September 22-24 - Raleigh, North Caroliona
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 6th-8th, 2017 - Leeds, Alabama - CANCELLED due to personal obligations
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 16 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!