We are one show away from hitting another major milestone, 100 episodes and 3 years doing the LoudPipes Podcast. Rich and Jon talk a little about plans for episode 100, some Yamaha news, and flat tracking racing.
- Ducati's New V-4 Engine:
- Ducati unveils a new V-4 Desmosedici Stradale engine. Sound from Ducati's video and sound of outgoing Panigale
- Ducati has been running the V-4 engine in MotoGP for the last 10 years
- There was a very limited street bike in 2007 that was V-4, but this is officially Ducati's first street bike with a V-4
- How good has Indian been in American Flat Track racing:
- From the club house chat, Rich did some quick research that may surprise you
Anymore on 2018 Harley Models - Everyone is loving the Fat Bob, except for Rich and we say farewell officially to the V-Rod
Spend my Money:
- I want the ultimate long distance touring bike. The more creature comforts the better and have $30K to spend.
- Yamaha releases a new model - Star Eluder
- Yamaha press release states that the Star Venture is delayed until the latter half of December 2017
- Team America seeks a new member
- Ray Price Capital City Bikefest - September 22-24 - Raleigh, North Carolina
- Bucket List Ride (Mini Iron Butt) - October 14th-15th 2017 (Ride from Manteo, NC to Murphy, NC)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 01 hour 03 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback pageSupport Loud Pipes!