Tonight we open up the truck and see what has been rolled out from the 2017 EICMA show. WOW a lot has come out and we scratch the surface with our conversation with Moto-vlogger and member of the motonobodies - RougeMogul.
- Ducati V4 Panigale
- Honda CB1000R
- Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe
- Yamaha Tracer 900 (FJ-09 replacement/upgrade)
- SuperCharged Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX with 200HP
- BMW K1600 Grand America
- Indian Scout FTR1200
- Harley Sport Glide
- Moto Guzzi V85
- Rich got some feedback from listeners about using overpants to work instead of riding jeans.
- Feedback to Rick on using a sheepskin throw to extend the riding time.
Spend My Money
Solo rider, back roads - not much for Highways, but should be able to handle them. Needs to handle mountain twistys well. More comfortable on a cruiser style, but fine with dual-sport style as well. Top of the budget is $13K. Fairly novice rider, 3 years experience. It's more about enjoying the ride than bells and whistles. No real preference on brand.
Rouge's Eight Days a Week
- Chris Craft Classic all wood deck motor boat
- Ducatia Panigale V4
- Ducati Multistrada Enduro
- Aprillia RSV4
- Zero S
- Telsa Model S P100D
- AMG C63 Sedan
- Project: 70's era Harley FLH Shovel
- 1st Annual Loud Pipes Meetup - TBD….
- 2nd Annual Motorcycle Amino East Coast Meetup - June 9th 2018 - Wake Forest, NC.
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 54 minutes
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Feedback page
Support Loud Pipes!